Monday 26 October 2015

Not another hanging branch clothes rail tutorial!

Branching out into DIY rustic chic.
For those of you who have wondered where I've been of late I'm now ready to break my silence on why things have been so quiet over the past month. My recent move has been a roadblock-ridden, time-consuming nightmare (though I fancy I've become quite the expert on wall fixtures and light fittings in the process) but undeniably worth it in my fabulous new 19th century maisonette flat.

I thought I'd share my method because,  while my imagination was captured by the rustic DIY hanging branch idea, I struggled to find a tutorial that gave the specifics, like the type of rope you needed (although I found plenty that used chain), so after consulting with my trusted sources, I thought I'd share the experience so that you too can get the look. For the branch, I'd recommend whitewash paint. I also threw in a few sprinklings of Fimo gold powder.

Expect many a home DIY project to come your way, as well as my usual fashion fare. In the meantime, I'll leave you with some other details from my glamorous new pad.

































A photo posted by Charley H (@chiccheatcharley) on














No comments:

Post a Comment