Tips for customising a phone
- Make sure you spread your glue as evenly and thinly as possible.
- Keep your design as flat as possible so that the phone fits properly and doesn't keep slipping out of the case. Keep to one layer of glitter and avoid textured items like gemstones or sequins.
- You can also keep your design flat and thin by placing and spreading your glitter with a palette knife instead of pouring it from the tube.
- Once you've finished your design, coat it with a thin layer of glue to protect it.
- Wait for your glue to dry completely before putting your phone into the case or it could cause major damage.