Thursday 8 January 2015

#TBT - A Festive Return

Now that Christmas is nearly two weeks in the past (perchance a lifetime, in real terms, as far as evangelists of the new year detox regime would have us think) I thought I'd share my experience visually in flashback form. Technically, anything in the past qualifies for casual celebratory flashback material, doesn't it, even if it's not quite the timeframe that, say, James Laver might deem noteworthy? For this entry, I will take an affirmative view of that statement to recall the tranquil, indulgent idyll of the two weeks spent at my parents' house in Kenilworth - a place I like to call the vintage pearl of the English Midlands, with its opulently historical architecture and centuries-old landmarks - surely that's a throwback of sorts?











No comments:

Post a Comment