Monday 26 January 2015

DIY of the Dacade - how to make your own Laurence Dacade-inspiredembroidered boots

I'll publish the tutorial in full soon but just to keep you up to date on the things I've got up to - in a way that doesn't involve vapid numeric brags about my recent gym performance - I thought I'd share some pictures of my Laurence Dacade-inspired suedette boots with floral embroidery; rather than subject myself to hours of painstaking labour, I attached some embroidered fabric, using fusible fabric glue and hand-stitching along the edges.








2 comments:

  1. WOW! Those look amazing! Where did you find the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I found it on eBay. I just searched for embroidered floral fabric. I needed to do a fair bit of sifting but it was thankfully worth the outing in the end! :)

    ReplyDelete